About our Radio HOST, Beverly
- Alumni Award winner of Pennsylvania State University for Financial Services and Planning.
- Beverly Kennedy was recognized as a radio show host, trusted leader.and for her Financial Planning Firm by Nova/ South- eastern University as a'' Woman of Distinction".2001" description="for Financial Services and Planning.
- Beverly Kennedy was recognized as a radio show host, trusted leader.and for her Financial Planning Firm by Nova Southeastern University as a "Woman of Distinction" in 2001.
- Beverly Kennedy is listed in "Who's Who in the World", and "Who's Who in America", specializing in Financial Services.
Beverly Kennedy's Bio:
- Past Director of Strategic Planning & Research of Diversity Planning Institute,Inc. 2001 -2013
- Founder of Diversity Planning Institute, 2001.
- Former TV Show Host and Producer of Port Au Prince, Haiti's, only live programing 1973-1976,
- Former President of Financial Planning Services , Inc. 1985-87.
- National Association of Security Dealers,Inc.(NASD) Industry Arbitrator 1992-2005 ,
- Pres.&Ceo of Beverly Kennedy & Associates, Inc. 1982-2013.
- Chairman of Senior Housing Mgmt. Services, Inc. of Texas, 2004.
- Broward County Consumer Protection Board member 2006.
- Former trustee of the Police & Fireman Retirement system of Fort Lauderdale.
- Former Advisory board member of two South Florida Banks.
- Served three and a half years on The Florida State Board of Professional Engineers and financial consulting committee to The National Conference of Examiners for Engineering and Surveying. 1988-1991
- Trained, certified and served on the National Association Board of Accreditation for the Schools of Engineering and Technology for the University of Miami and The University of Florida..1990
Beverly's husband The Honorable Ed Kennedy:
- Former Broward County Commissioner,1984-1992,
- Broward Clerk of Court,1998,
- Commissioner and Vice Mayor of Lauderdale By The Sea.2002-2006.
- Ed Kennedy is a War Veteran, Marine of The Korean War, who served in one of The Marines most dangerous and famous battles...."The Chosen Reservoir"
Beverly B. Kennedy
Editor-in-Chief of Lifestyles Magazine Radio
Call 800-844-6167 with comments or questions.
Listen to Past ShowsLIFESTYLES MAGAZINE RADIO Archived Shows
DownloadFacts From Fiction for fixing Financial, Legal and Health Fiascoes - Parts 1, 2, and 3 here